Monday, May 15, 2006

Nick on Marriage

Nick Lachey wants to get married again as soon as his divorce from Jessica
Simpson is finalised.
The star, who shot to fame on reality TV show 'Newlyweds' with the
singer-turned-actress, admits he would love to tie the knot again despite
his first attempt at marriage being a failure.
He told America's Access Hollywood TV show: "For me, a phase was certainly
going through that emotion of not wanting to marry again. But I'm a romantic
at heart. I don't want to be a 'serial marrier' but at the same time, I just
can't imagine not being married again."
Nick has also denied claims he has a new woman in his life.
The pop singer has been linked to a host of beauties since splitting from
Jessica last year, including 'Laguna Beach' star Kristin Cavallari and
beauty queen Elizabeth Arnold, who was named Miss Kentucky USA in 2002.
However, he insists he is definitely single at the moment but is looking for
love.
Nick, who is gearing up to release a new solo album, added: "I certainly do
not have a girlfriend. My girlie has been my work, which has been a real
blessing through this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home